4.9-6.0 WickAway Rug – Navy
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Canter for Cancer WickAway rug is perfect to use as a cooler rug after exercise, during travel or as a stable rug. It is made out of Thermatex fabric, a unique material designed and proven to wick moisture away from your horse's body through the fabric. It then allows the moisture to evaporate into the atmosphere, leaving your horse warm, dry and comfortable.
- 580gsm Thermatex fabric
- Double chest straps
- Double belly strps
- Double leg straps
- Navy with grey binding
- 4'0" – 6'0"
⭕️How It Works
- Very light and easy to handle – the fabrics thermal value is very high in relation to bulk
- Has the ability to ‘wick’ moisture to the surface of the garment. Any excess moisture that has not evaporated away can be shaken off
- Totally machine washable – even the large sizes will fit into a domestic washing machine
- Fully shrunk fabric, so no fear of shrinkage or loss of shape
- Colour fast
- Very fast drying
- Does not absorb water from the outer surface
- The unsurpassed comfort of the soft, knitted fabric allows Thermatex to ‘mould' to the wearer's frame
- Easy to store because Thermatex is not bulky and will not flatten. The filling of polypropylene will not drop but will always stay in place